Appearances can be deceiving, and no Autobot proves that adage like Overclock. He may be sleek curves and traffic stopping looks on the outside, but he’s no pushover when it comes to combat – this master spy is armed with everything from time-bending lasers to starship-grade artillery.
Overclock was among the Autobots who were on board the Arclight when it was shot down over Central City. He survived the crash and proceeded to take part in a series of battles against the Decepticons who had come to Earth aboard the Leviathan.
- Overclock was first revealed during Jagex's Twitch live stream on May 13, 2014. It was also revealed that he would be one of the three starting Autobots you can choose, alongside Monsoon and Triage.
- His in-game weapons include the Razer Rocket Launcher, Quantum Laser Rifle, and Urayan Energy Gloves. Transforming into a sports car, he utilizes an onboard gatling gun that damages shields.
- His in-game abilities are:
- Soldier Spy — increases weapon damage, and reduces reload and cooldown time.
- Explosive Experiment — igniting Overclock's own energon circulation somehow causes damage to enemies around him.
- Profile Absorber — a force field that reduces incoming damage using a comprehensive database Overclock has compiled on his foes.
- His active subsystem is "Silicon Sensors" which increases his damage output when receiving a melee critical hit.