Outsider seems to have not quite fully grasped Earth culture. Despite his eccentric choice of alt mode, he is a bit of an antisocial lone-wolf. You're more likely to see him using his unique abilities to trap Decepticons in a small arena and then teleporting behind them than sitting around having a Spark-to-Spark.
Outsider was among the Autobots who were on board the Arclight when it was shot down over Central City. He survived the crash and proceeded to take part in a series of battles against the Decepticons who had come to Earth aboard the Leviathan.
- His in-game weapons include the Luminal Laser Rifle, Apex Pistols, and Aquila Heavy Grenade Launcher. Transforming into a surfer bus, he uses a grenade launcher.
- His in-game abilities are:
- Unstable Receiver — creates a GroundBridge exit portal, which repairs Outsider and his allies while they're near it.
- Localized Groundbridge — so long as a receiver is in range, GroundBridges Outsider to it and gives him the ability to spot cloaked enemies.
- Matter Anchor — creates a gravity well to which nearby enemies are pulled.
- His subsystem passive is "Servo Feedback", which slows down enemies using melee attacks.
- He was apparently leaked after a couple of users on the Transformers Universe forums began tweaking around with the generic web address for all the model images for Autobot and Decepticon Warriors.