Omega Supreme is one of the Guardians of Cybertron who serves under the command of Omega Sentinel and is a powerful Autobot protector. He believes that unyielding resolve has no conqueror and will not hesitate to engage even the strongest foe. He is composed of Omega Train, Omega Battleship, and a small robot named Omega that transforms into a larger head for their combined robot mode. His two vehicular components also have the ability to transform into the mighty Omega Crusher and Omega Force Gun weapon platforms respectively. Furthermore, the two vehicles can Transform into a special combined vehicle mode known as Omega Battle Train
- Hungarian name: Végső Omega ("Omega, the Last", figuratively "The Last, the Last")
Omega Supreme is an ancient Cybertronian who single-handedly battled and defeated Unicron way back in the distant past of Cybertron. Subsequent to this, he spent millions of years in stasis below the surface of the planet. He was awakened when Primus guided Doctor Jones to his location, and embued him with the Spark of Combination. This allowed Omega Supreme to join the Autobots' struggle against the Decepticons and Unicron, in which he would combine with Optimus Prime to form the powerful Optimus Supreme. Later, when Constructicon Maximus and Bruticus Maximus battle Superion Maximus once more, Omega used his lightning ability to get Constructicon Maximus to him, explaining to Superion "This one is mine."
Omega Supreme's head Transforms into a Headmaster-like robot. It is unknown if the smaller robot is Omega Supreme and the large form merely boosts his size and power, or if "Omega Supreme" specifically refers to the union of all three, though the combined Omega Train and Omega Battleship have the ability to form the robot Omega Grand without him. How many Omegas can be in one set?
- Omega Supreme (Supreme, 2004)
- Japanese ID number: SC-22
- Accessories: "Omega" head robot, 2 missiles
- Energon Omega Supreme is nominally composed of two major components, the Omega Train - a train engine with a large construction arm on its caboose - and the Omega Battleship - a multi-gunned space battleship. Both components can link together in vehicle mode to form the Omega Battle Train, and can be reconfigured into ground based weapon emplacements. Additionally, the two parts Powerlinx together, along with the Omega Headmaster component form the robot Omega Supreme, or without the Headmaster to form Omega Grand.
- In this mode, Omega Supreme vaguely looks like his Generation One namesake. He features an extending claw gimmick on his right arm, along with electronic lights and sounds in his left, with both gimmicks accessible in all modes and combinations.
- He can PowerLinx with Energon Optimus Prime to form Powerlinx Omega Supreme (called Optimus Supreme in the anime, as noted above), with Optimus Transforming into vehicle mode to 'sit' inside Omega Supreme via Omega Supreme's body (minus Omega) reassembling around Prime leaving only Optimus' robot mode head and Super Mode halmet present. The Omega head component, capable of transforming into its own robot mode, can be stored in Omega Supreme's right shoulder while in the Optimus Supreme configuration. This PowerLinx also combines with Optimus Prime's "Prime Force" drone limb teams as auxilary weapons, essentially Transforming this PowerLinx of Optimus Prime and Omega Supreme into a special 'armament-transformation'-style enhanced form.
- The main difference between the US and Japanese releases is the latter version used silver paint on his thighs and biceps, to give more uniformity to the colour scheme.
- This mold was redecoed into Omega Sentinel.
- Omega Supreme (Battle Masters multipack, 2006)
- Attacktix ID number: TF24
- Faction: N/A
- Class: Battle Master
- Special: Recruit - 6/26 (23%) success ratio
- Point Cost: 80
- Base Speed: 10
- Attack Type: Tosser (the good kind)
- Omega Supreme comes in a pack with the first series Crumplezone figure. His right arm features a powerful scooping melee attack based on his main toy's claw gimmick, which hurls pieces impressive distances (try flinging an opposing piece into a crowd of 'em!).
- At 80 points, Omega Supreme is one of the most expensive figures in all of Attacktix. His Recruit special power lets you put any Autobot into play from your back-ups. Like all Battle Masters Omega Supreme is not tournament legal.
- He is best taken out with a striker attack, particularly the likes of Scorponok, or Ransack. However a point-blank shot to his chest (putting the missile right against him) by even a Decepticlone should topple Omega Supreme every time. Yes he can be defeated by the Crumplezone figure that's packed with him, though it's difficult to do (aim near the right knee).
- At long range Omega Supreme is meant to be knocked down by hitting both the targets on his knees, unlocking the joints so he falls over backwards thanks to the weight of his upper body. Unfortunately he is so well balanced that he simply flops back into a prone position that is even more difficult to shoot down from a distance.
- Omega lacks any kind of allegiance marker, preventing you from calling him into play from your graveyard or back-ups. You have to start with him, and once he's down, he's down for the game.
- According to Aaron Archer at the BotCon 2005 Hasbro panel, Energon Omega Supreme was originally going to be part rocket like the Generation One toy, but it was decided that a battleship was "cooler".
- Also according to Archer, the main toy's body has that little pop-up head because he never liked how if you lost the Headmaster figure for the old Generation One toys, then your robot had no head at all. At least this way, the big robot has something.
- Some fans (well, such as some King Of Braves GaoGaiGar nuts) refer to his combination/transformation as Symmetrical Docking which resembles Chou Ryu jin's combination. However, some others fit the description even better.