"Ultimate Energy Combiner: Omega Prime!"
Due to the greed of his brother Ultra Magnus, Optimus Prime was forced into a combination with him. Ultra Magnus merely wanted the power of the Matrix of Leadership for himself, thinking that a combination would let him access that power. The result of their combination is Omega Prime, arguably the most powerful "Prime" in existence, as he has easily defeated the entire opposing Predacon troop on his own on multiple occasions. Essentially, he is, in other words, a one-man army whose might can make short work of anything.
- Japanese name: God Fire Convoy
Robots In Disguise (2001 Series)Edit
- Actor: Daniel Riordan (English), ? (Japanese)
During a fight with Megatron, Scourge, and the Decepticons' Commando subgroup, Optimus was ganged up on by all seven at once, and they were close to nearly destroying him after they set off the oil in the island of Sector K to ignite in the midst of their firepower. Ultra Magnus showed after having followed Sky-Byte via a hidden tracking device the Pred secretly planted on Prime's back just before the Autobot leader went through the Space Bridge for Sector K. Feigning compassion and understanding his brother's heavy burden in carrying the Matrix, Ultra Magnus pretended to offer Prime his helping hand, only to seize it and force themselves both into combining. What he didn't expect, though, was that Optimus had as much control over their new body as Ultra Magnus did. His plan to steal the power of the Matrix backfired and he had to cooperate with Prime to defeat the enemy.
Omega Prime would later wield the Matrix Blade in the final battle against Galvatron.
Once again, Optimus and Magnus would team up to become Omega Prime. When the twins were abducted by the Chaos Bringer and pitted against his minions, the two combined into Omega Prime in order to fight off the Planet Eater's forces. The fight ended early, as Unicron's physical form was destroyed in another universe, resulting in a gigantic black hole that threatened to unravel the very fabric of existence. He later stopped Nemesis Prime from using the Dead Matrix to revive Unicron and destroy Primus with his boot of justice.
Robots In DisguiseEdit
- Two-Pack Giftset (2000 (Japan), 2001 (US))
- Japanese ID number: C-028 (unreleased)
- Simply a combination of Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus, this toy was available in a two pack of the siblings. However, the two-pack was short lived and the easiest way to get it was to buy the two separate toys individually. The Japanese version of the two-pack was a Toys R Us exclusive and was packaged with one of his special attacks, the Matrix Blade.
- Optimus Prime & Ultra Magnus (Sam's Club exclusives, 2003)
- Redecos of the first toys, the red on Prime was replaced with yellow, and Magnus's blue, with black.
- Armor-Piercing Salvo: A rapid-fire salvo that pierces opponent armor
- Cybertronic Blaster
- Gatling Cannon: Unleashes heavy firepower that severely hails an opponent
- Gatling Laser: A revolution laser blast whose energy does even more than the Gatling Cannon
- Matrix Blade: Omega Prime's only known melee weapon, generated from the powers of the Energy Matrix combined with Fortress Maximus' power
- Omega Arsenal Blast: A full-on barrage of every firing weapon within Omega's arsenal
- Omega Blaster (Named Omega Blast on one occasion): A powerful blaster that unleashes a fair amount of power
- Omega Fist of Steel: This attack packs a punch (Literally)
- Omega Kick: Omega kicks his opponent with Ultra Magnus' added power to Optimus' close-range hand-to-hand performance
- Omega Laser: Far more stronger than the Gatling Laser
- Prime Ultra Laser: Omega's most strongest laser weapon out of them all