- Nemesis Prime is a Unicron-aligned Decepticon from the Universe conflict who travelled to the Cybertron portion of the Unicron Trilogy continuity family.
The Prime was cloned by Unicron, and awoke slowly to the dark god's torture. Completely broken, this Prime is an eternal servant and begs for the consuming nothing of Unicron's victory over the multiverse. Anything is preferable to the flood of infinite suffering that is his existence.
Fun Publications Cybertron comics
Nemesis Prime and Ramjet arrived via dimensional portal over an abandoned Cybertron threatened by the Unicron Singularity. Quickly, they attempted to amass followers to aide them in their attempt to unleash Nemesis Prime's Dead Matrix on Primus' essence, allowing their master Unicron a posthumous victory. Ultimately, the followers amounted to little more than a handful of Scrapmetal.
The pair were countered by Vector Prime and Sentinel Maximus. During a battle with Sentinel Maximus, Nemesis Prime was able to seal himself into Primus' spark chamber alone. However, Nemesis Prime was defeated by Robots in Disguise Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus en route from the end of the Universe conflict.
Nemesis Prime suffered heavy damages at the hands of Ultra Magnus and was sealed away for repairs, while the Dead Matrix was locked away in the Archives.
Somehow, the evil scientist Dr. Arkeville, acting from the distant past, managed to tap into Nemesis Prime's spark to bring to life his own creation. When this event took place in Nemesis Prime's personal time line is unknown.
- Nemesis Prime (Ultra, 2004)
- Nemesis Prime is a redeco of Big Convoy, released as a Target exclusive in 2004 as part of the Universe line. He transforms into a woolly mammoth, with a "third mode" composed of robot weaponry emerging from the mammoth's hide. Concealed in the mammoth's head and back are a plasma pulse cannon and a semi-automatic fusion rocket launcher. His arms conceal blood-red battle tonfas (whether they are cast in a blood red material, or are simply stained from use, has yet to be determined), and his hips house variable-frequency gatling lasers. Attached to his ankles are a pair of ordnance launchers, the quarrels of which Nemesis Prime has also used in melee combat.
- Through some interdimensional hocus-pocus, a spark fragment from the cloning experiments ultimately used to create this Nemesis Prime was extracted by Dr. Arkeville from within Unicron, which Dr. Arkeville used to give life to Alternators Nemesis Prime.
- Nemesis Prime and Robots in Disguise Optimus Prime seemed to recognize one another on their first encounter. This in unnecessarily confusing because:
- Nemesis Prime is an evil clone of an unspecified Optimus Prime.
- Robots in Disguise Optimus Prime has an evil clone (Scourge.)
- There doesn't seem to be any previous time when RiD Optimus and Nemesis Prime could have met.
- Nemesis Prime is nonetheless demonstrably not Scourge.
- Of course, this is by no means the only problem with the Robots in Disguise continuity.