- The correct title of this comic is "My Little Pony/Transformers". Due to technical limitations, the slash is removed from the article title.
|My Little Pony/Transformers: Friendship in Disguise|
My Little Pony/Transformers Issue #1 cover A
|Published:||July 22, 2020 - November 4, 2020|
March 2021 (trade paperback)
|Credits • Gallery • Allusions|
My Little Pony/Transformers II
My Little Pony/Transformers: Friendship in Disguise is a limited-run Hasbro-licensed series of full-color comics by IDW Publishing that ran from late July 2020 to early November 2020. It is a crossover between two Hasbro properties, Transformers and My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, that brings the Autobots and Decepticons to Equestria. Issue #4 was released as the last issue in the series.
A sequel mini-series, My Little Pony/Transformers II, is scheduled for publication in April 2021.
- See also: IDW comics/Crew
- Writer: James Asmus (#1, #3-4), Ian Flynn (#1-2, #4), Sam Maggs (#2-3)
- Artist: Tony Fleecs (#1, #4), Jack Lawrence (#1, #3), Sara Pitre-Durocher (#2, #4), Casey W. Coller (#2), Priscilla Tramontano (#3)
- Colorist: Tony Fleecs (#1), Lauren Perry (#1, #4), Luis Antonio Delgado (#1, #3), Joana Lafuente (#2, #4)
- Letterer: Jake M. Wood (#1-4), Neil Uyetake (#1-4)
- Editor: Megan Brown (#1-4)
"In MY LITTLE PONY / TRANSFORMERS, the scheming Queen Chrysalis casts a spell in search of changeling allies, but accidentally interferes with a distant Cybertronian Spacebridge... and brings the Autobots and Decepticons to Equestria! As the dust settles, it's up to Twilight Sparkle, Optimus Prime, and others to overcome the menace of malevolent magic and machinery!"
|#||Story||Date published||Variant covers|
|1||My Little Pony/Transformers Issue 1||July 22, 2020 (SDCC)
August 5, 2020 (retail)
|"When Queen Chrysalis casts a spell looking for more changelings, she accidentally interferes with a malfunctioning Spacebridge! What's this mean for our favorite fillies? There are suddenly a bunch of Autobots and Decepticons in Equestria! And as the dust settles, Rarity and Arcee find themselves teaming up against a hostile Decepticon force..."|
|2||My Little Pony/Transformers Issue 2||September 2, 2020||
|"It's Spike and Grimlock's time to shine as they take on the Constructicons! Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie is determined to share as much knowledge about Equestrian and Autobot cuisine as possible with her new friends... which is why she invites Gauge to her kitchen for a live baking show! But things get a bit too spicy when Shockwave shows up."|
|3||My Little Pony/Transformers Issue 3||October 7, 2020||
|"When Fluttershy and Discord's tea time is interrupted by Soundwave, it's robot logic vs. whimsical chaos! And Dash, sure that she can fly faster than any Autobot can drive, finds herself in a race with the one and only Windblade-let's just hope Crasher[sic] and his Decepticon friends don't make things too dangerous."|
|4||My Little Pony/Transformers Issue 4||November 4, 2020||
|"When the Insecticons descend upon Sweet Apple Acres and begin devouring the Apple family's crop, it's up to AJ and her siblings to rally to save the farm! Meanwhile, Optimus Prime and Twilight Sparkle finally band together the ponies and the Autobots to get things back to normal. The finale you've been waiting for is here!"|
- See also: Template:Color
- Two Beloved Hasbro Brands Unite in MY LITTLE PONY / TRANSFORMERS Comic Book. IDW Publishing (2020-02-06). Retrieved on 2020-02-06.
- Chris Ryall (2020-03-23). A Letter to Our Comic Industry Partners from Chris Ryall, IDW’s President, Publisher, and Chief Creative Officer. IDW Publishing. Retrieved on 2020-07-02.