Monsoon is part of the Arclight crew.
Like the tropical storm he is named after, Monsoon is not an Autobot you want to stand in the way of when he rolls onto the battlefield. At close range or a distance, this colossal fighter rains down destruction on the enemy, and after the fight’s done he uses his skills to heal up his comrades.
Monsoon was among the Autobots who were on board the Arclight when it was shot down over Central City. He survived the crash and proceeded to take part in a series of battles against the Decepticons who had come to Earth aboard the Leviathan
- Monsoon was first revealed during Jagex's Twitch live stream on May 13, 2014. It was also revealed that he would be one of the three starting Autobots you can choose, alongside Triage and Overclock.
- His in-game weapons are the Maelstrom Minigun, Gale Grenade Launcher, and Atlantean Axe. Transforming into an off-road truck, Monsoon's alternate mode is armed with a rocket launcher that damages spark.
- His in-game abilities are:
- Primal Rage — "channels the essence of Primus into his spark chamber" and gives him a damage boost.
- Climate Controller — gives repairs over time by optimizing his systems to work better depending on the weather.
- Wind Tunnel — increases Monsoon's movement speed.
- His active subsystem is "Mutual Affection", which increases the defence of any ally that heals him.