Mismatch takes a few cues from certain other Decepticons, taking parts from the dead for himself to enhance his slapped together superstructure. A raging brute without any respect for funereal customs, he likes hurting people, even if it means he gets hurt in the process.
Mismatch was part of the crew of the Leviathan when it shot down the Autobot ship Arclight over Central City. He and the other Decepticons on board went on to engage in a number of battles against the surviving Autobots in a number of places around the world.
- His in-game weapons are the Fragmentation Rocket Launcher, Turbine Minigun, and Rotaron Saws. Possessing an armored interceptor alternate mode, Mismatch can use a mid-ranged gatling gun when transformed.
- His in-game abilities are:
- Repair Transducer — Becomes immune to any weapon dealing [omni] damage. If an enemy does hit him with [omni] damage he gains some repairs.
- Hull Polarizer — Becomes more resistant to damage and any ally nearby becomes immune to damage as the damage the ally receives is redirected to Mismatch.
- Circuit Switcher — For every ally near Mismatch, Mismatch gains additional damage.
- His active subsystem is "Spark Multiplicity", allowing this scrapmetal Frankenstein to take less damage to his spark when he's near his teammates.