Meteor Storm is a PvP "Domination" mode (4v4) in Transformers Universe. Even though in game guide, Meteor Storm is listed as a "king-of-the-hill" mode, which isn't true considering there are 3 control points rather than 1.
- Each team must capture meteor crash sites to accrue points.
- Capture a neutral site by standing within its perimeter when there are no enemy players nearby.
- Capture back an enemy-controlled site in the same way - this will return it to a neutral state, allowing your team to then capture it.
- A site can be captured faster when more allies stand within its perimeter.
- Sites are captured more slowly during combat.
- Sites change location approximately every five minutes.
- The first team to score 1000 points, or the team that has the highest score when the timer expires, wins.
- You can choose to Surrender from the Options menu to initiate a surrender vote for your team, after eight minutes of the match have elapsed.
- Focus on capturing sites rather than engaging players in other parts of the map.
- Organize your team so that there is always someone defending your captured sites, to prevent the enemy team from easily capturing them back.
- It is more important to engage the enemy and hinder their capturing of a site than it is to run away to avoid being killed.
- Sites are captured more slowly during combat, so harass an enemy that is trying to capture a site.
- Buddy up with a teammate to overwhelm the opposition and capture a site.
- Tips and rules are directly from the Game guide on the official Transformers Universe website.
- Meteor Storm could easily be exploited in many various ways. Classes which long range weapons such as Flatline, Duststorm, Catapult and Outsider could stop enemies captured a point without standing on it and by attacking from a long distance. Furthermore, it is possible to ignore the points and hunt down the enemy team as there was no limit to the amount of kills a player could receive. One player reported (with evidence) of a 60 killstreak in Meteor Storm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.