Repaint/redeco/retool gallery? Edit
- I thinks it is a great idea! I always want to see a gallery featuring the repaints. Looking forward to the page. :D --TX55TALK 15:05, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
Good day. I'm wondering where can i get first hand hasbro toys stock photos/other official images allowed? I lack of resources. By saying first hand, i mean without edit. I know abt tf2005 & seibertron, can u recommend some?
thanks.--Ultra Magnus 506 12:57, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi there. You could go to Hasbro's shop page. Be warned that there is ALOT of stuff, but all the stock photos you see floatin' around can be found there.--Yzz, Master of DOOM 13:47, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks, Yzz, Master of Doom. TX55, should i put 'continuity family' and umbrella terms (non official franchise name) like 'Unicron Trilogy' in italics on disambiguation page? And may i know why the image i uploaded: ultramagnus_dreamwave_robot,jpg was deleted? Just wanna know. :>
- Well, we usually use "Generation One (or Unicron Trilogy) continuity family" instead of "Generation One continuity family. (I'm not sure if I've answered the question.)
- Oh, I deleted it because it wasn't in use and was a little bit small. And it wasn't used as an user image, either. :) --TX55TALK 03:31, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
- I think i got the idea,thanks.--Ultra Magnus 506 03:52, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm wondering how to rename a image file, can u help me?
- I've come across images made for IGN, is it allowed? What do you mean by 'with permission'?
- Which page should i go, if i were to know d latest TF wikia issues? Thnx--Ultra Magnus 506 08:26, July 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Only an admin can rename an already-uploaded file. If you want to renamed it, please leave message in the talk page of the file. Such as "File talk:Wfc-hotshot-ds-conceptart.jpg".
- Yes, images from IGN is totally allowed for uploading. As for permission, it is about an image created by those who are not associated with official such as Hasbro, TakaraTomy, DreamWorks. However, if the image is created by some fans, possibly from a private site, or forum like TFW2005 or Seibertron, the permission is required.
- I think maybe you are referring to Special:RecentChanges and Community Portal?
- Also, you are required to type information of the image you uploaded while uploading and give it a suitable copyright tag.
- Hope this will help. :) --TX55TALK 09:43, July 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Appreciate it, TX55. How to name image for redeco/retool toy? For example, naming image for TFA Roadbuster Ultra Magnus. Couldn't find any guide regarding this.
- It would be "tfa-roadbusterultramagnus-toy-leader" in the name. :D --TX55TALK 02:21, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
- U should know that someone removed all content from g1 megatron page.
- Pls delete the rather annoying toy image of G2 laser ultra magnus (with big red e-hobby words on it), i hv uploaded another without the words. TQ.--Ultra Magnus 506 19:35, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- I found that image files: Energon_Perceptor_cardart.jpg and Energon-perceptor-1.jpg are similar, probably you can delete either one of them.--Ultra Magnus 506 21:39, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- I know someone blanked G1 Meg, but judging from the fact he only did one, I don't know whether it was intentional or mistake, so I can't block him.
- Done. Thanks for the new image with good quality! :D
- Done. Thanks for noting! :D
- Also, I've keep tracking your edits for a time, I'd like to ask if you can become an admin or a rollback user? ;-) --TX55TALK 02:20, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
- I wud love to, but pls be noted that my job wud limit my time spend here.--Ultra Magnus 506 12:17, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, no problem. Let's sort things out.--Ultra Magnus 506 13:23, August 17, 2010 (UTC)
hi its Trypticon95 here, My computer crashed and i lost all my data, so now I'm back as OmegaSupreme95, i wonder if you could just look after my old channel, make any edits you feel are necessary--OmegaSupreme95 19:04, July 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Hello, I'd like to suggest you might be able to get help via Contact from Wikia staff by stating you are Trypticon95 and you forgot the password. Hope it works. :) --TX55TALK 01:02, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
It's ok, I'd like to start anew.--OmegaSupreme95 09:42, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
Why have all the War for Cybertron Characters bin put as being (Prime) when the should be (WFC). What happens when you make the pages for the Real (Prime) Characters.--OmegaSupreme95 18:20, July 27, 2010 (UTC)
- By far, Hasbro has confirmed that WFC is a portion of Prime continuity. --TX55TALK 00:11, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
Excuse me, my profile my decision--OmegaSupreme95 14:29, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry but, all of the user pages are private, except for the user talkpages. I didn't make the rules. --TX55TALK 15:33, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
What have you done with all the TRUE info i put on the cliffjumper page? It took me ages to do that!--OmegaSupreme95 07:42, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Because it is TOTALLY copied from TFwiki. It is a big [[NO NO. And you tell me you spent lots of time to do that? --TX55TALK 08:09, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Uh yeah it did, and not all of it was copied, the bit for TFprime i wrote that, and im gonna put it back, because now theres nothing on that page.--OmegaSupreme95 09:51, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Cliffjumper is a character in the new T.V series, Transformers Prime. Acording to pictures from the 2010 ComicCon, his alt mode seams to be some sort of '60s style' musclecar with cow horns on the bonet.
when will you get it? Edit
Im just trying to make this a better wiki, by adding pictures that the fans actualy want, whats so wrong with the names i give them that you have to rename them. And adding info thats true, but just because you dont agree with it you take it down. What gives you the right exactly to undo every ones work, this site has to many limitations. Im leaving, but you'll know when im back.--OmegaSupreme95 19:11, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Replied in User talk:OmegaSupreme95
Read my blog Edit
Attention insect called TX55. It is I, Megatron. I command you to read my blog. It is an important message involving my return, and I command you to read it. --(Megatron) 19:14, July 30, 2010 (UTC)(Megatron)
Thanks for the tips on image uploading --Warpath14 11:43, August 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry I didnt relize i made the mistake--Warpath14 13:13, August 4, 2010 (UTC)
Hey Tf55 my friend, I see you have put -coming soon- on my newly created Carly (movie( article, and now the information is gone. Its not cause its wrong information cause I hae seen her on the sets myself while they were filming. But if you want a standard information-line, that can lat there until the movie comes out pleae put in a simple -Carly is the name of Sam Witwicky's new love interest in Transformers 3. She will replace Mikaela Banes (played by Megan fox( who got dropped out of the production due to arguring with director Michael Bay. Mikaela and Sam is based on the original Carly and Spike Wicwicky from G1.-
Or can I please do it or not my friend. I see potional in this wiki, as well as Tfwiki, which copies each other pretty much (I actally use both XD) so I thought about something. Could I maybe become one of the admins or something? Cause I seriosly, not to be mean, know everthing abot Transformers better than anyone,or just alot, and I wanna be admin, so I can help this wiki even better, and in any imaginable way! Seya and goodnight sir(s) and friend(s).—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Luka1184 (talk • contribs). 21:11, 2010 August 15
- About Carly, since there is barely any official information about her so far, the page should be kept as how it looks right now.
- As for the admin matter, no offense, but you don't have much edit history. BUT I'll keep tracking your editing, and maybe I'll give the rollback function first, then maybe admin if you work well. :) --TX55TALK 02:20, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
Mind checking out the Starscream7 Wiki? It has information all about TF3 that you can add to this site, but it keeps getting deleted. You can just add a spoiler warning sequence.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Starscream7 (talk • contribs). 16:59, 2010 August 16
- I've already check out since you created the site. It is nice. However, the term "Starscream 7 Wiki (Transformers 3 Wiki)" is not an officially term nor wide-spread fan term, so I move the page to your subpage (User:Starscream7/Starscream7 Wiki). In other words, I DIDN'T delete it. Please check the move log. :) --TX55TALK 02:10, August 17, 2010 (UTC)
Yes, I know-I got really mixed up and called it Starscream7 Wiki and not Transformers pedia 3. Any idea how to fix that? --Starscream7 14:44, August 19, 2010 (UTC)Starscream7
- Uh, neither "Starscream7 Wiki" nor "Transformers pedia 3" is an officially term nor wide-spread fan term. --TX55TALK 16:07, August 19, 2010 (UTC)
I am going to move all of my information to a new wiki later on. That way, It will have a better name like TF3 Pedia. --Starscream7 13:51, August 20, 2010 (UTC)Starscream7
sounds 'Optimuspedia' nice?User:Shockwave 56
TF(2010), HFTD, Pcc, Generations! Edit
Why are changing all the Hunt for the Decepticons toy images into TF(2010) images. that's not the name of the toy line! nor is the power core core combiners (Pcc) or Generations, they should be named after the toyline the come from, isn't putting them all under TF(2010) just confusing? --Warpath14 10:21, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
- HFTD is a subline under the TF(2010), just like NEST under ROTF, or Allspark Power under Movie. --TX55TALK 14:09, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
Curious about something... Edit
Hi there. I noticed that Smarttamarr94 identifies himself as an admin for this wiki. However, he only has 16 edits and joined in July 2010. Is he really an admin?--Yzz, Master of DOOM 04:04, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Nuh, he isn't. Unheck all boxes except for "Administrators" before clicking Show. By far I can't deal with him since he doesn't do anything vandalizing. --TX55TALK 14:30, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Okay, thanks. It just struck me as weird that a newcomer would id himself as an admin--Yzz, Master of DOOM 16:05, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
Why did you change the chromia picture to Blue Arcee, thats not her name. She's called Chromia, only the pink one is called Arcee and the purple one is Elita-1. you dont see her being called Purple Arcee. --Warpath14 10:46, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
- No, they are Arcee in the film instead of the name "Chromia" and "Elita-1". --TX55TALK 14:28, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
-Isn't her name 'Fleerup' ?Shockwave 56
- "Flareup". In the film, there are no Chromia and Flareup, only the components of Arcee's. --TX55TALK 05:06, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
You're right.User:Shockwave 56
Why does my page soldiers (wfc) need cleanup? I don't now why. --Shockwave 56
- There are some things that still need to be improved, such as the capitalization of proper nouns: Autobots, Aerialbot, Decepticons, Seeker. And nobody use [[Cybertron (planet)]] but [[Cybertron (planet)|Cybertron]]. --TX55TALK 02:14, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
thanks, but they already cleaned the whole page. Another question: if I want to ad a photo, it always ends in the upper side. Why?(I'm new.) --Shockwave 56
Never mind, I'll find out myself.
By the way, on youtube I have seen these new characters edited to TF3:
- Rush (ferrari 458 Italia)
- Rollbar (Monster truck)
- The Autobot wreckers
But I cant edit to the transformers3 page cause I don't have official sources.
Thanks, --Shockwave 56
- The site is only allowed for official information. The clip on YouTube is leak information. As for the page Dark of the Moon (film), it is locked because many users post the leak info no matter they are aware that the info is leak or not. :) --TX55TALK 17:18, November 8, 2010
-I know what you mean.
Someone is teasing me.Edit
I just typed down the page Transformer look-alikes/namesakes in proper english, but again it's deleted. now my question is: am I doing something wrong, or is the page already existing? Or is it not neccesary to have this page on the wiki?
13-11-2010 User:Shockwave 56
- The contents has less point and has been covered in other pages. Beside, I did not delete it, I move to your user page, User:Shockwave 56/Transformer Namesakes and look-alikes. --TX55TALK 01:32, November 14, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks, I was thinking I did something wrong. I won't question you any more, I think you are getting pretty bored of my questions.User:Shockwave 56.
-And take a look at the pages which are callled Soldier (WFC) or my edited page Soldier (Prime) cause I think they are about the same and thier is also no information on it I think.
Scattorshot (Prime) page Edit
I think people keep recreating it because there's a link to that page somewhere on this wiki which should be pointing to Scattershot (Prime) instead. Unfortunately Wikia seem to have forgotten to put a link to "What links here" in their new skin, so it's a bit difficult to find. --184.108.40.206 10:34, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for the notice! No wonder it has been recreated. :D As for the "What links here", it has been move to the "My Tools" in the bottom of right. ;-) --TX55TALK 18:05, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't have a "My Tools". I guess it only appears for logged-in users. --220.127.116.11 07:14, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, are you the top mod here? Edit
From your edits, I would think you're one of the top mods, if not the.
Anyway, if you're not, please tell me who is, but I still think you are.
Now the point.
If you guys at this wikipedia hate this new skin as much as the rest of the community, there's another option.
Read this and see what you think. I actually hope more pages take this stance against this kind of crap.--Tommy-Vercetti 14:12, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, I'm one of the admins here. Thanks for your suggestion, but I'm only a transitional, waiting another potential admin who can manage the site better than me.
- As for the Exodus, it has happened years before. Some Wikia staff had tried to convince the users, however, the leaving didn't seems to impact much on Wikia authority. While on the other hand, the new TFwiki won't be got messed without any confirmation since the server is independent. Still, thanks for the idea. :) --TX55TALK 17:40, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
From what I've seen...
It looks like you guys have already moved. --Tommy-Vercetti 18:06, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Exactly. I've worked there since the Exodus. As my job here is to keep the site from becomes a mess. --TX55TALK 18:10, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
does it matter? everyone learns how to use the wiki in time.
Hello TX55, i was just wondering, how do i become an admin? and wat is needed to be one? thanksSideswipe 555 12:27, November 24, 2010 (UTC)sideswipe_555
- No offense, but you don't have much edit history. BUT I'll keep tracking your editing, and maybe I'll give the rollback function first, then maybe admin if you work well. :) --TX55TALK 15:07, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
Ok thanks, how much is the minimum edits for becoming an admin? thanksSideswipe 555 01:17, November 25, 2010 (UTC)sideswipe_555
- The quantity of edit numbers is not the point, but the edit style and quality is. You can check other admins' edit histories. --TX55TALK 01:42, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
Ok thanks, i'll try my best!Sideswipe 555 01:45, November 25, 2010 (UTC)sideswipe_555
- Is there a minimum level of edits that admins are expected to make? Jeep! hasn't edited in over a year, and Xeno and Ultra Magnus 506 haven't in over a month. A wiki this size seems like it need admins who are more active than that. --Tetrap 21:10, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
Infocore pictures Edit
Can I suggest protecting the names of the images that Barricade123 keeps repeatedly uploading to stop him from doing so? --Tetrap 22:38, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
Adapteble user list Edit
Before I start this, I want to have your reaction: I want to create a adapteble user list. It will be really nice, cause all active user can edit thier user names. It will be easier to find other users.
So, what do you think? Shockwave 56 18:02, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
-I'm not always on the wiki.
- Not really need, it can be found in Special:ListUsers by entering parameters. --TX55TALK 01:23, November 29, 2010 (UTC)
O.K., Ididn't see that.Shockwave 56 18:11, November 30, 2010 (UTC)
I need some help Edit
Hey, T5XX - It's me, Starscream7. I have several questions to ask you so I can make the Custom Hero Factory Wiki a better and more organized site. We're currently editing 229 articles and we have around ten active users. Here's my list of questions:
1: How do you change the logo to the site's main page?
2: Near the top of any computer, just directly above the website address, how did you get the site to say Teletraan 1: the Transformers Wiki - and than '- War for Cybertron'?
3: Whenever a new user would come to a site, how do you greet them the instant they come and make an edit? I mean, like this. . .
:Hi, welcome to Teletraan I: The Transformers Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Transformers 3 (film) page.
- Remember read the help pages and our policies before editing.
- Please leave a message here if you have any problems! -- Wikia (Talk) 14:57, August 9, 2010
That's when I was welcomed.
I hope you can thoroughly answer them! Thanks!
--Lord Starscream - Goodbye 01:52, November 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Hope these will help. :-D
- And it's "TX55" not "T5XX". --TX55TALK 07:49, November 29, 2010 (UTC)
page 'Ahsoka Tano' Edit
The pageAhsoka Tano should not be on the wiki. Ther isn't any transformer toy related to this star wars character.
It should only be on this wiki if there was a toy, Am I right?Shockwave 56 18:56, December 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, there is a toy for her and released last year. The issue should be posted in Talk:Ahsoka Tano. :) --TX55TALK 02:32, December 3, 2010 (UTC)
I don't know who edited this page, but I'll post it on the talk page.Shockwave 56 18:42, December 4, 2010 (UTC)
Why on Earth did you remove the picture of Alice in Robot mode? Edit
Seriously? Why on Earth did you do something like that? That picture did not constitute Spam and it was posted under the same fair use act that all the other pics here where added. If you don;t want anyone contributing anything at all in this WIKIA you should state so in it's main page so no one ever comes here to waste his or her time as a contributor. --PunkMaister 22:31, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
- See the deletion log, it is from TFwiki (see also: Transformers Wiki talk:Community Portal#NO MORE COPY FROM TFWIKI). The site is not allow any copied contents from TFwiki. You should know the guide instead of coming to my talk page to accuse me that I don't want want anyone contributing anything at all in this site. --TX55TALK 01:03, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
The pictures you already have in many of your articles are also at TFWIKI, the only difference being that they are smaller and of lower resolution, now that picture is available elsewhere also at lower resolutions such as this 2 examples:
Would any of this be acceptable then? --PunkMaister 03:44, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, there are many contents similar or completely as same as TFwiki is because of this. (It is kind of an FAQ.) So it is okay for the old contents. (However, the site is welcome any user to rewrite any old content as long as they can rewrite it into a better one.)
- As for the picture, it is not safe to use any image from TFwiki, including the low-res version. Many pictures have been removed because the users from TFwiki claimed that those images should be deleted. The only exception is the image on the TFwiki is from a public domain such as press release, or from artists' sites. --TX55TALK 10:07, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
Then they have an unwarranted claim because they do not hold copyright rights over those pictures themselves only Hasbro and the movie studio do, no offense but the people back at TFWiki are then a bunch of uptight arseholes, I've seen their WIKI and is not that great it has too much fluff in my opinion, I think that what really bothers them is that you have been able to make a better more to the point Wikia and on a free website too, If I were you I'd tell them to put a sock on it. ;)--PunkMaister 13:08, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
- "PunkMaister", you need to take a reality check. ---Blackout- 18:45, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
One, it's a matter of courtesy. As in, do your own work instead of mooching off someone else's. Two, having two wikis doing the exact same thing is idiotic; your wiki should be doing things your own way to make yourselves stand out from the new wiki.
Three, uh, you do realize that this wiki is just a copy of the new wiki but with less information, right? So this wiki has all of the same "fluff" the old wiki does. Well, and this wiki also has as "new content" quite a bit of flat-out made-up information, fanfic, rumors, and other such things that qualify as "fluff" far more than a couple funny captions do. (And calling that sort of thing "fluff" is actually being nice on my part.) Meanwhile, the new content on the new wiki all consists of canon things you people haven't even approached cataloging yet.
So if by "more to the point" you mean "lacking almost all of the information about canon material that's come out since the community split", yeah I guess you're actually accurate there. ;)
Soooo... yeah, I'm with Blackout. You need a serious reality check. --18.104.22.168 23:29, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you for replying while I was away.
- Yes, it is "courtesy", the word I want but forgot to use at that time thanks to my slight upset.
- And, as the previously mentioned, it is important to keep the diversity between the two site.
- Aslo, I'm with Blackout, too. --TX55TALK 02:44, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
What is wrong with me trying to help you by givng you info and some photos on some pages because your requirements description are a little hard for me to understand. Edit
I am wondering what you found wrong with my description of Lord Gyconi when I was just trying to give your site my best description of that alien criminal? Also I am wondering why you removed the photos I had tried to give to the page of the Golden One? Why can you not let me e-mail you those two photos of the Golden one showing his human and dragon forms? That way you can format them on there yourself. It just does not seem fair to me and others when we try to give some information about certain characters on episodes of the original transformers show and you remove what we give. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Ted37846 (talk • contribs). 02:31, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
- The page "Gyconi" is my mistake because I moved it to the wrong place, I'd apologize for that.
- As the images, the site does not allowed any copied contents from other sites, such as TFwiki, as the previous section mentioned. You might remember the message left by an anonymous user in your talk page. --TX55TALK 10:21, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
- It is not clear at all indeed, since many of the pictures he has in the articles are also present at TFWIKI to begin with. Maybe pictures with a lower resolution then, but to be honest unless the whole article is being plaguiarized from TFWIKI then maybe there would be a problem but with pictures that they themselves don't hold copyright too and can be used under the fair use act, should be no problem, my 2 cents on all this... --PunkMaister 03:48, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Though the copyright of some pictures is not hold by TFwiki, those images are processed (captured, cropped, and others) by the users from TFwiki. So it is not allowed to use those image. (Some wikia users have asked me in private if they can ask the original uploader out of politeness before reuploading any TFwiki image to the wikia. I say yes, but I didn't see anyone ask.) --TX55TALK 10:21, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Really it does both sites little good if they end up with the same pictures on the same articles, even if the text is different, because it'll just foster confusion between the two. Plus if you're too lazy to take your own screen captures, I have to start wondering what other short cuts you're taking. --Tetrap 19:41, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
Hi TX55, it's been a while since i was active here, never thought my work wud command such time n attention.
Thanks to holidays, i now got some time. Things have changed here, and frankly, some of which i don't like...
Got a question for you though
normally the style for toy section would be:
toy/character's name (size class, year released)
but i couldn't find such uniformity in convention toys (even in TFWiki), they either are:
a. toy's name (convention, year released)
b. toy's name (size class, year released)
which style should i adhere to?
Is that true you also work on TFWiki? i mean contributing in terms of article rather than managing like here?--Ultra Magnus 506 13:07, December 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Hello Magnus, Happy Holiday to you! Thanks for your greeting. ;-D
- As for the toy section style, it would be B, since the year already contains the convention info.
- And yes for the last question. I (only) contribute to articles on TFwiki and managing the site at Wikia. :) --TX55TALK 14:48, December 24, 2010 (UTC)
Hey TX55, I noticed you moved a bunch of my pictures, deleted some, and then deleted the page I created and then sent me some newbie pack notification on my talk page without signing your name, and I'm curious as to why you did all of that. I understand you are both a sysop and bureaucrat of this wiki but my curiosity still peaks me. I'm also an admin on the Facebook/Myspace Mafia Wars Wiki and have plenty of experience editing. A response would be helpful. Thank you. ₩indrazor 09:58, December 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Replied in User talk:Windrazor
- Hello again, thanks for the reply. When you mentioned you moved it back, I guess I've never heard of a Zeta Prime. As the continuity goes, I've seen it go from Transformers Animated, to the Transformers movie, and now to Transformers Prime, yet I've never heard of a Zeta Prime. Unless of course this comes from Botcon, which I haven't attended since it was last in Chicago. The reason for the move was that I had thought Zeta Prime was something completely different from the new upcoming Hub Cartoon Transformers Prime. P.s. since you left a message that said my photos did not conform to the wiki, is it ok for me to add the picture for my signature? ₩indrazor 00:37, December 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Replied in User talk:Windrazor
could you help me Edit
I wanted to archive my user talk page of this year, but now I've lost it. Is there any chance you could get it back so I can archive it right?
Shockwave 56 18:20, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks. Happy holidays.Shockwave 56 18:29, December 30, 2010 (UTC)