Macro was literally designed for tactical espionage action, sneaking into enemy territory and slicing up Decepticons. Skilled at hiding and utilizing all manner of weaponry, Macro will often jam enemy transmissions and set things up for his brothers in arms to smash in 'Con faces.
Macro lived on the planet of Velocitron, and was Deadheat's mechanic. Macro was among the Autobots who were on board the Arclight when it was shot down over Central City. He survived the crash and proceeded to take part in a series of battles against the Decepticons who had come to Earth aboard the Leviathan.
- His in-game weapons are the Rail Laser Rifle, Haze Grenade Launcher, and Delta Sword. When he transforms into his custom low-rider alt-mode, Macro has access to electric dumbfire rockets.
- His in-game abilities are:
- Ionic Scrambler — Emits an ionic cloud which makes Macro and his nearby allies harder to hit.
- Atmospheric Optimizer — when Macro is in the Ionic Scrambler field or Camouflage Shield, his weapons do more damage.
- Camouflage Shield — creates a cloaking shield under which Macro and his allies can hide, and reduces the damage Macro takes.
- Macro's active subsystem is "Retaliation", granting him some level of buff to Memory-Edge S-tech when he gets damaged.
- Strangely, Macro is the only warrior to have a hidden backstory within the game files. It details how he fled Cybertron at the end of the Golden Age, worked as a mechanic in Delta on Velocitron, and eventually encountered Optimus Prime while the Ark was visiting the planet. He chose to join the ship on its voyage, but sustained heavy damage in a battle before takeoff, and ended up in the repair bay in a coma as the ship headed for Earth.