None too bright, but fanatically loyal to Megatron, Lugnut lives to see the Decepticons victorious. He is a literally a force of nature on the battlefield — gravity generators in his fists spawn point singularities on impact, causing massive explosions with each punch. That, combined with his seemingly limitless supply of missiles, makes him a chaotic and deadly opponent – one that most Autobots avoid at all costs.
- Lugnut (Voyager, 2011)
- Like his animated appearance, Lugnut transforms into a World War II bomber, possibly based on B-24 Liberator.
- On his wings he has the number LU6 NU7, this is an alphanumeric code for Lugnut.
- In robot mode he is considerably taller that his previous incarnation. He has a missile launcher that can be folded out from his tail. And spring loaded fist for his "Punch Of Kill Everything".
- Apparently, He is entirely based on his Transformers Animated counterpart.
- Lugnut's Alt mode has also been linked to the B-24 "Seeker" seen in Agent Simmon's photo-in the basement of his butcher shop-in Transformers Revenge of the Fallen.