The Super Stunt Team begins to unlock their full potential, but their foes aren't beaten yet!
|Linkage > Issue # 9|
|Previous Issue||Next Issue|
Linkage Part 9Edit
Plot: Hirofumi Ichikawa
Script: Hirofumi Ichikawa
Pencils: Ichikawa, Hirofumi
Colors: My hero
- Major characters (in order of appearance): Redline, Flat-Out, Servo, Stella Holley, Falcia, Combusta, Twirl, Freeboot, Bilge, Sunburn, Top Gear, Midship, Tailslide, Ravenus
Redline hands over the last two Mini-Con storage panels in his storage compartment to Stella so she can safeguard them while he undergoes the "evolution" with Combusta, using the Master Key to finally unlock their full potential.
The Aqua Raider Team's Freeboot and Bilge attack the Mini-Cons' ship, only to find it's been cleaned out and left as a decoy while the real work occurs on the uninhabited island. Sunburn alerts them to the energy surge caused by the evolution, and all three move in to attack. But against the newly super-enhanced Combusta and Redline, they stand no chance at all.
But the Speed Chaser Team in Magnawing mode have one more gambit. They arrive with the metal casket, which blasts open to reveal a hideous new Transformer!
Items of noteEdit
- Another four-page comic. This one is text-heavy too, but also puts that text over a large amount of action.
- This issue explains how the Autobot-allied Mini-Cons in the cartoon got all glowy and super-powered.
- See? Only two Mini-Con storage panels left! An impressive little bit of continuity going on with the panels there.
- Ravenus makes his debut, unnamed here.
- Wear a bikini!
- Linkage (comic) for information on other issues.