Ravenus makes off with a hostage!
|Linkage > Issue # 10|
|Previous Issue||Next Issue|
Linkage Part 10
Plot: Hirofumi Ichikawa
Script: Hirofumi Ichikawa
Pencils: Ichikawa, Hirofumi
Colors: Ouch! A fair kiwi him
- Major characters (in order of appearance): Ravenus, Flat-Out, Twirl, Servo, Falcia, Combusta, Top Gear, Midship, Tailslide, Redline, Stella Holley, Freeboot, Sunburn
Ravenus uses his enhanced Powerlinx command to force-Powerlinx Servo and Twirl to him. Flat-Out and Falcia struggle to resist the command, and do so thanks to the help of Stella, who gets them to Powerlinx to her car. Their energies turn it into a piloted mech, and Stella uses Falcia's claw-mode to break Servo free. But Ravenus takes off with Twirl.
Redline tells Combusta to send a message to all Mini-Cons via the Linkage, giving them the ability to use the Master Key themselves and enhance their abilities, plus break the servility program forever. He then takes off after Ravenus.
Sunburn is forced to reveal their plan by Combusta. "The creator" is ready to be awakened with the "three keys," but the "traitors" with free will still need to be wiped out. Ravenus contains the Doomstone, a gem whose energies can destroy the Linkage, using the mental link caused by a Powerlinx.
Items of note
- Four pages again.
- Another car-Powerlinx. Note the additional Powerlinx plugs on the sides.
- Sunburn doesn't get to do a whole lot other than provide exposition, which Ichikawa has said he deeply regrets, but the story took precedence.
- Unicron is still not explicitly named.
- Linkage (comic) for information on other issues.