Killer Fish is one of the Decepticon-allied Beastformers attempting a brutal takeover of the planet Beest. His particular role in the Decepticon Beastformer forces is staff officer. He's a professional, brutal killer who uses a built-in sonar to track down his targets. He has a personal vendetta against Big Serow, who gave him an injury that still hurts. His rank is Emperor of Lenonia, the country on planet Beest in whose Wau River he was born, but whether this is a title he earned under the old regime before throwing in with Alligatoron's rebellion or one gained by overthrowing Lenonia for the rebellion is unknown.
Sometimes there are lots of him.
- English name: Killer Carp
Great Decisive Battle of Planet Beest mangaEdit
Dreamwave Generation One comicsEdit
- Killer Fish (Beastformer, 1987)
- Beast ID number: 5
- Killer Fish is an anthropomorphic carp with maroon robotic armor. He came with his "Killer Anchor" weapon. His rubsign reveals one of three symbols; Fire, Water or Wood.
- Killer Fish white version (Beastformer, 1987)
- A solid-white version of Killer Fish was sold through gumball machines in Japan. The gumball versions of the Beastformers appeared to have randomized weapons (or just crummy QC).
- Killer Fish clear version (Beastformer, 1987)
- A colorless-clear version of Killer Fish was made available in two different ways. It was part of the "Perfect 6 Set" --which actually had seven figures-- along with Baboon, Cobrander, Demonkey, Eagle Killer, Little Serow, and Shield Dragon.
- It was also a prize in "punch-box" giveaways, where kids would punch through a paper front on a box containing random Beastformers prizes in each compartment. Three clear Fish were available per box.
- Killer Fish clear-striped version (Beastformer, 1987)
- Made available in the same "punch-box" promotion as the clear Killer Fish, this version, which has mottled-brownish stripes through it, was only in one compartment per box.
- In the Battle Beasts toy commercial (animated by Toei), Killer Carp is voiced by Michael Bell and said words to the effect of, "WWWWWATER! Water puts OUT fire!!!".