War for Cybertron
Jazz was captured and put in one of the prison cells in Kaon. While he was in his cell,he did push-ups (maybe he prepared to leave the prison). When Optimus and his soldiers opened the cells, he alongside with Arcee (who was in another cell) escaped and led the other Autobots to freedom. When the team around Optimus made it to a hangar, they saw Jazz leading the Autobots into transport ships.
Fall of Cybertron
Jazz appears in the missions: "Defend the Ark" and "Eye of the Storm" as an NPC, and the player can play him in "Cut and Run" and "Till All Are One". In "Cut and Run", Jazz is searching around the sewers under the Sea of Rust in hopes of finding what could have downed Grimlock and his team. He finds out the hard way by facing the Insecticons directly. As he finds out, he causes a toxic energon flooding in where he found Sludge. After this he and Cliffjumper find what is the last reservoir of raw energon on Cybertron, with the Decepticons cleaning it out. He goes on evading Snipers and covering Cliffjumper. They destroy the original Space Bridge that Shockwave was controlling and radio Prime about their discovery of the raw energon. The last mission, "Till All Are One", sees Jazz ordering Autobots onto the Ark and fighting Bruticus with the help of Jetfire.
- Cybertronian Jazz (Deluxe, 2012)
- Acessories: Pistol
- Jazz was a Best Buy pre-order (or in some cases, just from buying the game at Best Buy) character for the PS3 and XBOX 360 versions of War for Cybertron, where he can be played in Escalation mode, and his chassis can be used in multiplayer. He's also one of the five characters available in the first Map and Character Pack DLC for the game alongside other pre-order characters such as Shockwave, Demolishor, Scattershot, and Onslaught. He can also be unlocked in the DS version.
- In the Kaon Prison Break chapter at the To the Dungeon checkpoint, where you're in the arena with the clear roof, you can find jazz doing push-ups in one of the jail cells where the forth squad of Decepticons emerge from. After you free the Autobots from the prison both He and Arcee can be seen leading the escape.
- Later after you release the prisoners in the prison, in the area with the Decepticon dropships, Jazz can be seen leading the other freed Autobots outside.
- In "Escalation", his abilities are cloaking and moleculon bomb.