IDW Publishing (or Idea and Design Works, LLC) is a comic book company that holds a license to produce several Transformers related titles, including multiple that are set in the Aligned Continuity Story order. They have owned the comic book license to Transformers since May 2005, after the bankruptcy of the previous license holder, Dreamwave Productions.
- Transformers: War for Cybertron (2010) — A partial adaptation of the novel Transformers: Exodus.
- Transformers: Prime (2010) — A graphic novel prequel to the television series, later released as four issues.
- Transformers: Prime (2011) — A Prime cartoon adaptation series with screenshots from the series.
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (2012) — A digital-first prequel/tie-in to the video game, focusing on the Dinobots.
- Transformers Prime: Rage of the Dinobots (2012–2013) — A four-part mini-series which continues the Dinobots' story and leads into the television series' third season.
- Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters (2013) — An eight-part maxi-series depicting the Dinobots' efforts to survive on a desolate Cybertron.
- Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015–2016) — An six-issue series tying in to the second Robots in Disguise TV series.