Most of the Decepticons who came to Earth seeking Megatron stick to the shadows, stealthily seeking out tips on their leader's whereabouts. However, stealth is not Incinerator's thing. He wants to know where Megatron is, and he's going to interrogate every Autobot he can capture to find out. His interrogations generally consist of taking his hapless "passengers" on a terrifying flight and scaring whatever scraps of information they might have out of them. Of course, once they've told Incinerator what he needs to know, they're free to go...
...from 25,000 feet up.
- Incinerator (Voyager, 2008)
- As part of the "AllSpark Power" portion of the Movie line, Incinerator transforms into a Bell Helicopter Textron/Boeing Helicopters V-22 Osprey tiltrotor transport aircraft, based upon the CV-22 variant used by the US Air Force and featured in the film.
- Both the handpainted prototype featured in a colour scheme guide and a resin prototype displayed at the BotCon 2007 Hasbro tour had the engines mounted on the wrong wings, making them appear upsidedown.
- Incinerator was one of the many working names for fellow Decepticon helicopter Blackout.
- Incinerator's coloration and personality appear to be based on those of Vortex.
- As of writing, there are only three CV-22 Ospreys in active US Air Force military service, so one of the two seen in the Movie might have been Incinerator. Or maybe not.