Hatchet serves as the Dreads' hunting dog. He is a vicious creature and loves tearing Autobots to pieces with his razor sharp claws and teeth.
Dark of the Moon film
Hatchet and the other two Dreads pursue Sentinel Prime and the Autobots on a highway. Hatchet Transforms and tries to grab Bumblebee, he fails. Dino transforms and launches his hooks at Hatchet grabbing him.
Hatchet pulls him along like he's road skiing. While being slowed down, he is shot by Dino and Bumblebee multiple times before Dino yanks him to the side and slams him face first into a car driving the opposite way down the highway and is decapitated.
Dark of the Moon game
In Chapter 3, Mirage encounters multiple Hatchet creatures designated: Assaulters. They are one of the harder enemies to beat, especially when Mirage loses his weapons.
- Hatchet (Cyberverse Commander, 2011)
- Accessories Missiles/Bombs *2
- Unlike his appearance in the film, Hatchet's altenate mode is an Euro Fighter Typhoon esque Fighter Jet instead of a Chevy Suburban.
- Like Ravage, the Insecticons and Laserbeak before him, Hatchet is a case of Re-engineered Cybertronic wildlife.
- Also, like Ravage and the Insecticons (except Laserbeak) Hatchet's name wasn't mentioned in the film.
- He has a nose ring.