- Grindor is a Decepticon-allied Mini-Con from the Classics portion of the Generation One continuity family.
Grindor is the apparent leader of the Dirt Digger Team, a band of rowdy roughnecks whose backwoods mannerisms mask their incredible skill as spies.
- Dirt Digger Team (Mini-Con Team, 2007)
- Grindor transforms into a pickup truck with oversized "monster truck" tires. He was only available as part of the Dirt Digger Team, part of the second wave of Classics Mini-Cons, packaged with his teammates Dirt Rocket and Oil Slick.
- This mold was also used to make Bodyblock.
- Grindor's alternate mode and colors are inspired by the famous monster-truck Grave Digger.
- The Classics Mini-Cons were originally intended to be released as part of the Cybertron toy line in "Vs" 2-packs. It is unknown what Grindor's original faction, package-partner and name were. According to Hasbro package copy writer Forest Lee (via personal correspondence), many of the toys did not have Cybertron-setting bios written before the changeover.
- His packaging art forgets to put his head up. Whoops!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.