- Greasepit would have been an Autobot from the Generation 2 portion of the Generation One continuity family.
Greasepit was going to be... well, somebody. He might have been the same somebody as the other Greasepit, but probably not. Nobody knows.
He drives a truck! Or would have if he were somebody.
- Go-Bots Racing Rig (1995)
- Greasepit was going to be a redeco of Gearhead, transforming into a Ford Thunderbird stock car with through-axle tires, making him largely compatible with "Hot Wheels" and "Matchbox" playsets and tracks. He would have been packaged with the Go-Bots Racing Rig vehicle/playset.
- It appears both Greasepit and the Racing Rig never made it to "mass-production-ready" state, as samples of Greasepit himself are just Gearheads painted over. It's quite possible his colors would have further changed (as well as that packaging mock-up art) had he actually been produced.
- This mold (the car, not the unmade giant truck) was also used to make Go-Bots Soundwave, Robots in Disguise W.A.R.S., and the Universe version of Camshaft.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.