- Greasepit would have been an Autobot from the Generation 2 portion of the Generation 1 continuity family.
Greasepit was going to be... well, somebody. He might have been the same somebody as the other Greasepit, but probably not. Nobody knows.
He drives a truck! Or would have if he were somebody.
- Go-Bots Racing Rig (1995)
- Greasepit was going to be a redeco of Gearhead, transforming into a Ford Thunderbird stock car with through-axle tires, making him largely compatible with "Hot Wheels" and "Matchbox" playsets and tracks. He would have been packaged with the Go-Bots Racing Rig vehicle/playset.
- It appears both Greasepit and the Racing Rig never made it to "mass-production-ready" state, as samples of Greasepit himself are just Gearheads painted over. It's quite possible his colors would have further changed (as well as that packaging mock-up art) had he actually been produced.
- This mold (the car, not the unmade giant truck) was also used to make Go-Bots Soundwave, Robots in Disguise W.A.R.S., and the Universe version of Camshaft.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.