Gingham leads the Super Car Patrol Team. He is presumably childlike and precious and suchlike.
- Super Car Patrol Team (Micro Transformer team, 1990)
- Japanese ID number: C-333
- Gingham is a redeco of the Decepticon Sports Car Patrol member Hyperdrive, transforming into a Mitsubishi Eclipse sports car. He was only available in a complete set with his teammates Black Heat, Deadhour and Road Hugger.
Return of Convoy
- Super Car Patrol Team (Micro Trailer team, 1991)
- Japanese ID number: C-375
- The Super Car Patrol Team was released a year later without alteration as part of the Return of Convoy line. The only difference is with the inclusion of Micro Trailer # 12, an accessory that uses a spring-loaded mechanism to launch Micromasters, and can also be carried by Sky Garry or stored within Grandus.
- Gingham's model came up --sort of-- in the previous Japanese TV series, Victory, where it was used as the basis for the show-only female Micro Transformer Clipper. The color scheme even lines up more-or-less, making Gingham a pretty darn suitable stand-in-toy for her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.