Flykick is the premiere air combatant in White Leo's forces. He's as quick of wit as he is of flight, cracking jokes to keep his allies' mood light. Born on the Beastrom plateau, he is Emperor of Beastrom, one of 38 countries on the planet Beest. Since White Leo's rank is given as "King of Beastrom", Emperor would appear to be the aristocratic rank below King on Beest. He can attack in mid-air with strength sufficient to shatter stone, and can fly at Mach 3 (um, presumably without dying in the process).
- English name: Colonel Bird
Voice actor: ???
Great Decisive Battle of Planet Beest mangaEdit
Dreamwave Generation One comicsEdit
- Flykick (Beastformer, 1987)
- Beast ID number: 4
- Accessories: "Flying Typhoon" halberd
- Flykick is an anthropomorphic white eagle with blue robotic armor. He came with his "Flying Typhoon" halberd. His rubsign reveals one of three symbols; Fire, Water or Wood.
- Flykick white version (Beastformer, 1987)
- A solid-white version of Flykick was sold through gumball machines in Japan. The gumball versions of the Beastformers appeared to have randomized weapons (or just crummy QC).