Flatline may not turn into a hearse, but he'll make you wish that you brought one along. A terrifying master of the elements, his favorite one to utilize is the element of surprise. When he's not busy filling Autobots full of lead with his pistols or sending them into oblivion with primal powers of the universe, he's healing his teammates up.
Flatline was part of the crew of the Leviathan when it shot down the Autobot ship Arclight over Central City. He and the other Decepticons on board went on to engage in a number of battles against the surviving Autobots in a number of places around the world.
- His in-game weapons are the Morgul Heavy Grenade Launcher, Nex Hammer, and Simulus Pistols. Transforming into a four-wheel drive flatbed truck, Flatline's alternate mode can launch electrified multi-grenades.
- His in-game abilities are:
- Unified Field — creates a field around the next enemy he hits, which damages foes and heals friends.
- Dimension Splitter — phases Frontline into the X-Dimension, during which time he becomes incorporeal and generates a field which heals himself and his nearby allies.
- Lock Trap — deploys a timed explosive that damages and immobilizes foes.
- His active subsystem is "Energy Morph"; laughing in the face of his opponents, incoming energy blast damage is absorbed for a period of time.
- One of Flatline's quotes is "For Unicron" indicating his allegiance may not be to Megatron.