Firebot leads the Emergency Mini-Con Team, and does so with unmatched zeal. His enthusiasm is infectious, pushing his already hardworking teammates to even greater levels. He doesn't stop until his job is done, and pushes others to put in that same one-hundred-percent-plus, and they do.
He's a friend to his subordinates when he needs to be, a hard-nosed boss to them when he needs to be — and even a brawler when he needs to be, and even sometimes when he doesn't really need to be. A fair few Decepticons have learned not to underestimate the little rescue worker.
- Japanese name: Draft
Dreamwave Armada comicEdit
Firebot is one of the many Mini-Cons who gathered on Earth in preparation for the trip back to Cybertron and the battle with the chaos-bringer Unicron. Presumably, he joing Over-Run at the Loop, where the Mini-Cons channeled their energies through the Matrix and dealt the fatal blow to Unicron.
3H Universe comicsEdit
Firebot (or an alternate-universe incarnation of him, he appears in his Universe colors) is one of the many captured Transformers who escaped from the Cauldron thanks to the quick thinking of Silverbolt and Trailbreaker.
- Emergency Mini-Con Team (Basic, 2003)
- Japanese ID number: MM-20
- Firebot transforms into an aircraft-crash-response truck. He has a third "weapon mode" transformation, becoming a (non-firing) missile pod. He was only available with his teammates Makeshift and Prowl.
- Late in the Armada series, the Team was redecoed. Firebot was decoed as a tribute to Generation One Hot Spot, in a mainly light blue scheme.
- This mold was also used to make Anti-Blaze, Cluster, and Quench. It was also retooled to make Graviton.
- Emergency Micron X-Dimension (Basic, 2003)
- Japanese ID number: MM-21
- A low-run regular-retail "X-Dimension" redeco of the Emergency Team was made available in Japan, in midnight blue and orange. This was the final set of X-Dimension Mini-Cons released.
- Fireflight with Firebot and Thunderwing (Deluxe, 2004)
- Firebot was redecoed for the Universe series, in a scheme very similar to Quench, but darker and less saturated. He was only available as part of a Deluxe-sized multi-pack along with Fireflight and Thunderwing.