Fasttrack is a semi-autonomous armored interceptor under the control of the Decepticon Scorponok.
Marvel Comics Continuity
Fasttrack was among the Decepticons under Scorponok's command. They were ambushed while leading captured Autobots on a death-march to Polyhex's smelting pool. Fasttrack seemed caught off-balance balance by the attack, and was among the first to flee the scene once the retreat was sounded.
- (Note: The comic's mistake-riddled coloring seems to indicate Fasttrack was the fleeing Decepticon Scorponok called a coward after pointing out they were badly outgunned. The robot mode shown was Blot's, however- a mistake also not uncommon in the Headmasters comic.)
- Scorponok with Lord Zarak (Headmaster, 1987)
- Japanese ID number: D-93
- Available only with the large Headmaster Decepticon Scorponok, Fasttrack transforms into a six-wheeled assault buggy. His axles were designed for quick rolling down the main ramp of Scorponok's city mode.
- This mold was also used to make Guardminder.
- Fasstrack had a character model prepared for "The Rebirth", the mini-series which ended the US Generation 1 cartoon, but never actually appeared. He may have been slated to appear before "Rebirth" was cut from five episodes to three.
- Answering a Grim Gram in the UK comics, Grimlock said he did not consider semi-autonomous units like Scamper or Roller, to 'count' as Transformers- they were considered components of larger Transformers instead.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found