Megatron: Ultra Magnus? Here?
(Sees that it's just Optimus Prime.)
Megatron: No, merely a cheap imitation.
- — Optimus Prime being the knockoff of Ultra Magnus? UNHEARD OF!
Ratchet: Arcee! You're online!
Arcee: Yes young bots, we're all online. And I'm hear to teach you what it means to be a Cybertronian.
- — Ratchet...being called young...creepy.
Megatron: (to Optimus) You're a persistant little Autobot.
Optimus: My name is OPTIMUS PRIME!
- — And at last Optimus gets his courage, and all it took was a jetpack and a weather-controlling hammer.
Megatron: Lugnut? Attack! Your glourious leader commands you!
- — At least he didn't say fabulous leader.
Jazz: We're gonna need more spark to shield the city from that blast.
Prowl: Can't...pull in...any more fragments...only..one way.
(Prowl starts to glow and rises toward the Allspark Fragments.)
Jazz: Prowl! No! we'll find another way!
(Prowl smiles sadly at Jazz, before sacrificing his spark to shield the city.)
- — "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest...is silence..."
Animation and/or technical glitches
- Several characters' fates are not shown. Some examples include: the Constructicons, Wreck-Gar, several of the Starscream clones, Swindle, Waspinator, Blurr, Lockdown and even Ultra Magnus.
- A bunch of Transformers brawling in a large city while Megatron and Optimus Prime duke it out? Sounds familiar. Though with less explosions.
- The object around Optimus Prime's neck at the end of the episode looks exactly like the Matrix of Leadership.
- Megatron battle-damaged body, in his final, desperate charge against Optimus Prime, resembled his original, Generation 1 toy.
- After Omega Supreme transforms back on Cybertron, the next scene of the crowds reaction shows a yellow/black bot who looks alot like a certain kitty kat.
- Megatron mistook Optimus Prime for Ultra Magnus, then referred to him as a "cheap imitation". Oh,the irony!
- Insert M. C. Hammer jokes here.
- Prowl sacrifices his spark to save his friends and those who live in Detroit. He lived a warrior, and died a hero. Let his spark join the Matrix, the greatest of Cybertron.
- Starscream flies off to Detroit when he knows that the bombs in the Omega clones will destroy it and "every bot in a hundred mile radius". Honestly, is he trying to get slagged?
- Of course, being immortal, he may just wanted to be closer as Megatron was disintigrated.
- Starscream finally dies in this episode after his AllSpark fragment is pulled from his head by Prowl and Jazz's Processor over matter.
- Ratchet, Bumblebee, and Bulkhead's transformation animations are all shown in this episode.
- Prowl's sacrifice would not have been necessary had someone just used the Plasma Dynamic Thruster to transwarp the last bomb away. Urgh. Then again, maybe it was damaged after Bumblebee used it.
- This is the only episode where Megaton refers to Optimus by name. Hwa?!
- Sari goes to the moon and, instead of leaving it a mystery as to how she breaths in a vacuum, she shows that her helmet has its own air supply.