|Specifics: Toy, beast mode|
You can't depend on Doublecross, since he is literally of two minds about... well, everything. Each of his beast heads has its own personality and they can't agree on anything. Make a deal or set plans with one hissing half of Doublecross and you'll likely find the other knew nothing about it and refuses to help. And don't think that getting him to transform to robot mode will help, as there's no way of knowing which mind is in control. Just about the only thing they can agree with themselves on is destroying Decepticons. Thankfully they are, at least, good at that.
- Italian name: Drekbot
- French name (Canada): Traître
Toy commercial Edit
Doublecross and the Monsterbots were created accidentally during an attempt to create new Autobots. Kup raced to warn Rodimus Prime and Blurr of the accident, as the wild Monsterbots trashed the lab where they were born. Thankfully the Decepticons Cyclonus, Scourge, and Octane attacked just then and the Monsterbots burst out of the building through the wall to fight them. Doublecross took on Cyclonus, chomping on him with both mouths. Rodimus expressed relief that, though they were monsters, at least they were Autobot monsters.
Marvel comics continuityEdit
Doublecross, along with the other Monsterbots, joined Fortress Maximus on his travels to Nebulos in search of peace. That dream proved faulty when the Decepticons followed them there. Doublecross took part in the attempted defense of the Mercury Gardens, which they lost. As expected, Doublecross was of two minds about the outcome.
Headmasters animated seriesEdit
Transformers PS2 game (Atlus)Edit
3H Wreckers comicsEdit
Less than 3 deca-cycles after the reformatting of Cybertron into a technorganic wonderland, Doublecross and his fellow Monsterbots (apparently all having undergone the Maximal upgrade downsizing) are seen exiting a bar on the CSSB-16 Spaceport soused out of their minds on some high quality energon. If they had been a bit less drunk or exited just a bit later, they likely would have run smack into Devcon and the Dinobots. As it is... they just missed another chance to actually DO something in a TF story. sigh.
- Doublecross (Monsterbot, 1987)
- Japanese ID number: C-100
- Accessories: "Rust-ray rifle"
- Doublecross transforms into a two-headed dragon with hints of organic limbs. Pressing a lever on his back causes "cold" sparks to shoot from his dragon-mode collarbone and the buzzsaw in his chest to vibrate. As he does not have actual hands in robot mode, his "Rust-Ray Rifle" pegs into holes in his dragon-heads' jaws.
- Doublecross is holding Repugnus' Venom Laser in all of his instruction graphics and vice versa.
- Doublecross is one of the very few Transformers that have a Strength of "1" according to his tech specs. While this is likely an error, his other specs seem reasonably accurate.