|Specifics: Toy; fictional appearances|
Doryū (ドリュウ) smaaaaaaaaaaart. Doryū can laugh. Doryū is a throw coconut good. Doryū make good Dinoking leg. Doryū... ummmm... Doryū... is Doryū. Doryū is good soldier... when Doryū can find battle.
- English-Malay dub name: Scowl
- Russian dub name: Хмурый ("Hmuriy", Gloomy)
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Doryū (Dinoforce, 1989)
- Japanese ID number: D-325
- Accessories: Stegosaurus shell, shell back, "Stego Gun", Dinoking footplate
- Doryū's inner robot shares the same mold as the Pretender Monster Scowl, transforming into a howler monster. He comes with a rubbery cyborg stegosaurus Pretender-type shell in which he can be stored. He was available both individually and in a large Dinoking box-set.
- Dinoking (Multi-pack, 1989)
- Japanese ID number: D-328
- All six members of Dinoforce were available both in individual boxes, and in a complete six-piece gift set.
- Doryū's name translates roughly as "Earth Dragon".
- The Dinoforce shells are notable for developing a green patina on the painted-gold portions, as well as a slimy texture over their whole surface over time. What causes this is unknown, but ick. Even previously-unopened samples will develop this nastiness. While some water and a little bit of hand-soap should take care of the slime, there's not much to be done about the green discoloration.
- The Victory anime depicted the Dinoforce members as carrying melee weapons, rather than the blasters the toys actually came with.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.