- Dial is an Autobot Mini-Cassette combiner from The Headmasters portion of the Generation 1 continuity family.
Dial is the Autobots' energy resource scout.
- Dial (Cassette, 1987)
- Japanese ID number: C-123
- Accessories: 2 double-barreled cannons (left & right), cassette case
- Dial is an mini-cassette that transforms into what appears to be an green iguanodon. He has a good range of articulation with movement at the neck, dino arms, dinosaur hips and knees as well as his tail. Two silver guns plug into the faux cassette tape holes near his neck.
- As one of the vanishingly-few toys unique to the Headmasters toyline and something of a tail-ender within the line, Dial and the other three "dino-cassettes" command ridiculous sums on the secondary market. Their actual rarity is questionable, though; similar "exclusive holy grails" Stepper, Artfire, Twincast and Soundblaster were uncommon, but not vanishingly rare, yet still commanded top dollar due to overseas perception (until they got reissued, at any rate). As there appear to be no plans to reproduce these cassettes, their high-price status is unlikely to change.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.