- Depthcharge is an Autobot from the Revenge of the Fallen portion of the live-action film continuity family.
Depthcharge is a naval strategist, and is one of the biggest Autobots in exsistance. Unlike most Transformers, he is familiar to ocean tactics. He strikes at Decepticons at ports with the element of surprise. On Cybertron he used to sail on the Energon seas, transporting equipment to Autobot harbours, before they were drained because of war.
- Depthcharge (Scout Class, 2009)
- Japanese ID number: RA-12
- Depthcharge transforms into a stealth warship. He features swiveling (non-firing) missile pods on ball joints. He also possesses a battle mode (as seen in the concept art) which involves him flipping his leg kibble down into a water ski-like formation and turning his missile pods forward.
- Depthcharge's alternate mode is based on the Swedish Visby class corvette. He is 150 feet tall in robot mode, which make him the largest character in the live-action film continuity.