Transformers: Dark of the Moon: The Score is the album featuring the original instrumental music composed by Steve Jablonsky for the third live-action Transformers film. It was released June 24th 2011 on iTunes by Paramount Pictures.
- Dark Side of the Moon - The opening song showing Sentinel escaping Cybertron
- Sentinel Prime - Optimus and Ratchet recovering Sentinel
- Lost Signal
- In Time You'll See - Sentinel attacks NEST and Optimus looks at wreckage
- Impress Me - Sam goes through his job interviews
- We Were Gods Once - Sentinel activates the Sppace Bridge.
- Battle - Autobot Convoy is moving through Chicago, while Brains shouts "Autobot victory! Autobot victory!"
- There Is No Plan - Autobot Convoy approaches the Xantium and say goodbye to Sam.
- We All Work for the Decepticons - The Decepticon army arrives at Chicago
- The Fight Will Be Your Own - The Xantium launches and explodes
- Shockwave's Revenge - Driller drills into the skyscraper and topples it
- No Prisoners, Only Trophies - Soundwave executes Que, and is about to kill Bumblebee
- The World Needs You Now - Lennox rallying troops for a Chicago assault
- It's Our Fight - Optimus' path of destruction through the Decepticon forces.
- I'm Just the Messenger - Sam fights Dylan - Sentinel activates the pillars to bring Cybertron to earth.
- I Promise - Camera shot showing Optimus after he defeats Sentinel and Megatron
- Our Final Hope
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.