Crosshairs was getting ready for a raid on the temple at Simfur when Clocker returned with an unexpected guest: Arcee. Crosshairs explained the Autobots' situation to her, then invited her along for the attack.
He enters the frame ax-first. That's pretty awesome. He was responsible for killing Ramjet by beheading him.-->
- Crosshairs (Scout, 2008)
- Accessories: Crane boom/rifle, spare tire halves, Autobot-type energon star
- Crosshairs is part of the "AllSpark Power" series of Target-exclusive Scout Class toys, the fourth wave of Target-exclusive Scouts. He is a redeco of the Energon series Strongarm toy, transforming into a Cybertronic jeep. He has a clear-plastic "energon" crane-boom/rifle and spare tire which can combine to form a large axe. It is worth noting his molded Autobot faction symbol is unpainted, while he has a Sector Seven symbol just below.
- This mold was also used to make the BotCon 2005-exclusive Fallback, and fellow live-action movie-verse exclusive Strongarm. The axe mold was separated and used for multiple Takara promotional energon weapons, as well as being released in reddish-orange with the Japanese "Wild" redeco of Energon Ironhide.
- Crosshairs (Scout, 2011)
- A repaint of Rollbar, this figure was intended for release as a part of a Scout two pack assortment, the toy was never officially unveiled, but their instructions leaked on the Hasbro website in August 2010. To date (February 2011) there has been no further information on this release, so it will probably not see the light of day.
Dark of the Moon
- Crosshairs with Sergeant Cahnay. (Human Alliance Basic, 2011)