|This section covers fiction that is ongoing. It will be added to as the story progresses. If it isn't current, you can help by updating it.|
Cliffjumper accompanied Sentinel Minor, listening wordlessly while the latter was
whining about lamenting his superior in regards to the glitches with whom he was stuck. When asked about the echo that Sentinel was hearing, he gave no reply. He was seen again when Wasp was ejected from Autobot boot camp. He had the honor of carrying out the traitor, who was strapped to a treaded carrier. (Too bad they got the wrong guy...)
Cliffjumper informed Optimus and his crew about what happened to Ultra Magnus and he said it was good news about capturing the Decepticons.
Cliffjumper was also a part of the video conference between Sentinel Prime, Alpha Trion, and Perceptor, when the Autobot Council members informed Sentinel of their concerns about his ascension to leadership. Cliffjumper even pointed out that Prowl, not Sentinel, had captured Lugnut and the other Earthbound Decepticons (which, of course, isn't exactly true).
- Cliffjumper (Activators, February 2009)
- A redeco of "Activators" Bumblebee, with a new head sculpt that closely resembles the character's cartoon appearance.
- Despite being shared the same body that Bumblebee and Wasp have, who are adolescents, Cliffjumper is actually a full-grown, young Autobot.
- It was stated in an interview with Marty Isenberg that Cliffjumper was originally supposed to be the Autobot framed for being a spy, but Hasbro ruled against the idea.
- It's been reported that Derrick Wyatt has confirmed that since Shockwave revealed himself and went AWOL, Cliffjumper is the new head of Autobot Intelligence. So, does that make him "Cliffjumper Prime"?
- His voice is always changing.
- According to the Allspark Almanac 2, when Longarm was exposed as a traitor, Cliffjumper became the new head of Autobot Intelligence.