Where does his height info belong?
I currently have it under "Trivia" but it seems kinda more important than that. It has nothing to do with the toy itself, and it was never mentioned on the show (and I don't think it's true in the show anyway, even with the usual "scale" crap)....--Thylacine 2000 02:54, 23 May 2007 (UTC)
- Trivia's as good a place as any. It's where the canonical heights of various Armada characters are from (per the video game booklet). --M Sipher 03:07, 23 May 2007 (UTC)
Wait, why was Brave Maximus in KP continuity anyway? That's a G1-derived series.
- As of Kiss Play, Takara has decided that Car Robots takes place in G1 continuity. It appears in several official timelines, and the KP characters refer back to its events (Shao Shao remembers Gigatron destroying New York City in 2000). Kiss Play Position opens with the girls performing at Brave Maximus Fortress, and images from the series make it clear that it is definitely meant to be the CR guy. (It's probably likely that at this point, Takaratomy consider Cybertron Base and Brave Max to be the same thing.) --Swift 12:18, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
- That's... kinda wierd, actually. I assumed the reason for Cybertron Base/Seabreeze/Master was to reflect RM's setting where the Scramble City plan was supposedly enacted in 2004. (Meaning: Cybertron Base would have been the result of the SC program rather than Metroplex. IIRC, Autobot City was Fort Max in at least one other continuity too..., and I want to say that particular factoid has been noted in JP trivia books...) -Derik 17:32, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
Not at Uni-battle?
Wait. In the scan you showed us in #wiigii! last night, the one with the hilarious G1-toy-proto Uni and Rodimus-redeco Primus... Brave Max is there, isn't he? there's screaming and "UNICRON?!" and Marissa points and there's Brave Max behind her and she SAYS "BRAVE MAXIMUS", doesn't she? --M Sipher 15:58, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
- Yeeah, that sure does appear to be the case. Weird; I'd swear Maximus got dumped back to Master when the three girls went to the UT before the final battle. I'll ask for clarification from the family Japanese-speaker and revise as needed. --Swift 16:15, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
- Puzzle now solved! --Swift 19:58, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
Okay. Right. Wait. Let me see if I have this all straight, now.
Marissa, Atari and Syao Syao are approached by the Sparkbots, and ganked off on a cross-time caper to gather up what they are told are fragments of the Allspark by kissing Autobot leaders. They get their first piece from Optimus Prime on Sherman dam. After gathering all(?) of the pieces (who do the others come from?), a "mysterious golden hand" steals them, and they pursue it back in time. They hit the "wall of time," and everyone is scattered across the multiverse - Brave Maximus winds up on Master, either becoming, or serving as the inspiration for, G1 Fortress Maximus. Atari, Marissa and Syao Syao are sent to - at least - Quintessa and the Unicron Trilogy universe (anywhere else? What happens in the latter instance?) before... something else happens, and everything cumulates in a battle on prehistoric Earth, where the Allspark fragments turn out to be Unicron's scattered lifeforce, and... the Sparkbots are his agents, seeking to resurrect him? And he gets resurrected? And then Primus is in it (how'd that happen), thrashes Unicron, seals away his lifeforce within the planet (the Angolmois energy) and creates Brave Maximus to be it's guardian - thereby setting up the events of RiD and BWII (and also, I might note, not exactly contradicting that BotCon comic that placed Unicron's essence on prehistoric Earth...).
Can you fill in the blanks for me? (I am learning stuff lately...) - Chris McFeely 20:16, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
- This is genuinely fascinating shit. My hat's off to Oshima for coming up with something really convoluted yet... he clearly knows his TFs, and does fill in a hole or two (ha HA! RAPE). God, I love this wiki. --M Sipher 20:22, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
- That's almost entirely right. The Quintessa stop takes place while they still have Brave Maximus, the big gold hand rescues the girls from the UT and turns out to be Primus trying to stop the Sparkbots, and...yeah, that's pretty much how it goes. --Swift 20:33, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
- Right, okay, so, Primus stole the "Allspark" bits to stop the Sparkbots from resurrecting Unicron, right? So they got them back from him and recreated Unicron, yes? MMn, I think I could make a stab at scrawling something together for this in the article now... - Chris McFeely 20:38, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'll have to check on what happened with the fragments Primus got before the Sparkbots did. Don't sweat the writeup too much; I'll be happy to add all this info when we've had a chance to read the story material more thoroughly. --Swift 20:44, 8 October 2007 (UTC)