- Broadside is a Decepticon-allied Mini-Con from the Classics portion of the Generation One continuity family.
Broadside and Modus Prime were attacked by something when they went and inspected energon refinery. Broadside survived the attack, while Modus didn't.
- Demolition Team (Mini-Con Team, 2006)
- Part of the first wave of Classics Mini-Cons, Broadside transforms into a tank of currently-undetermined model. He was only available with his teammates Sledge and Wideload.
- This mold was also used to make Heavytread.
- Broadside, like all of the Classics Mini-Cons, was originally intended to be released in a Cybertron-series Mini-Con two-pack. It is currently unknown what his original name and affiliation was going to be.
- The hand-painted sample pictured on the back of the Demolition Team's card has different paint applications than the actual final product, most notably Broadside's face.
- Broadside's toy has gained notoriety for a refusal to stand up in robot mode due to his small feet. Perhaps he should lay off the high-grade energon?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.