- Bonecrusher is a Decepticon whose continuity of origin is unknown, but who was caught up in the Universe war.
Bonecrusher is one of four Decepticons who combine into the mighty Constructicon Devastator. Bonecrusher forms the chest and head of the massive destruction machine. Bonecrusher's personality, like that of his comrades, is unknown. It is also unknown what, if any, connection he has with the other Decepticon construction vehicles named "Bonecrusher" throughout the multiverse, or even the one also in the Universe war.
- Bonecrusher & Scavenger (Ultra-level 2-pack, 2006)
- Accessories: Grill-blaster
- A redeco of Robots in Disguise Wedge, Bonecrusher transforms into a bulldozer. His vehicle-mode grill/pistons disconnects to form a very wide double-barreled blaster. He forms the main torso of Constructicon Devastator, using the grill-blaster as a crotch-plate.
- While clearly an homage to his Generation One Constructicon namesake, this Bonecrusher's team technically has no name. The term "Constructicon" appears solely as a prefix to the name of their combined form, "Constructicon Devastator." Thus, the only Universe characters who can properly be considered Constructicons are the Micromasters, whose packaging does identify them as such.
- Bonecrusher/Scavenger's set, as well as the other two (Hightower/Long Haul and Overbite/Repugnus) was originally slated for the normal retail Universe line, sent to pre-release limbo for a while with the cancellation of that line, then finally released as one of three Target-exclusive Ultra sets considerably later.