Cybertron animated series
- Voice actor: ? (English), ? (Japanese)
Black Sea of Sandokan
- Blurr (2005)
- Japanese ID number: GS-01
- A retool of Armada Blurr, Cybertron Blurr transforms into a sleek Cybertronic race car. As he comes with no Mini-Con, inserting his Cyber Planet Key into the space under Blurr's spoiler causes the rear side panels of Blurr's car mode to flip down into a "flight mode". This mode also makes his twin spring-loaded missile launchers available, which become hand-held weapons in robot mode. These missile launchers have been similarly retooled to remove the Powerlinx gimmick, replaced with traditional firing tabs. Blurr also features a new head, based heavily upon Generation 1 Blurr.
- A bio only published on Hasbro's Transformers website indicates Cybertron Blurr is the Armada character. Although the toy package bio differs, it offers no explicitly contradictory information (though Armada Blurr was never depicted as a racing champion). Blurr is described as having stayed behind on Cybertron to protect it from the Decepticon assault in the face of the Unicron Singularity's appearance.
- Blurr has two separate Hasbro-written profiles, both of which contradict his appearance on the show. The first one  was written at a point in time when he was to come with Buzzsaw in a two-pack, and characterizes him as the character from Armada. The second  was published on his packaging and describes him as a native Velocitronian. Both bios describe him with his gruff Armada personality.