The Awesome Autobots Activity Book is an activity book published by Bantam Children.
- Test of Time — Complete three puzzles as fast as you can.
- Smoke Detector — Help Bumblebee identify characters during battle.
- Makeshift and Mend — Spot the difference.
- Peek-a-who? — Miko Nakadai followed Optimus Prime and Ratchet on a mission again.
- Word Up! — Word find.
- Nem-maze-sis — Help the kids find the Autobots on the Nemesis.
- Drawing Fun — Connect the dots to identify the dangerous object the Autobots have detected.
- Mega-bot — Which part belongs to which Autobot?
- Power Trip! — Help Ratchet find the Energon leak.
- Optimus Word-us — How many words can you make from "OPTIMUS PRIME"?
- Bombastic — Find the Dark Energon Megatron hid!
- Snow Time — Optimus and Arcee are trapped in the Arctic.
- Vehicular — Help Jack remember which Autobot has which vehicle mode.
- Shadow Zone — Identify which is Bumblebee's shadow.
- Missing Piece — Help Ratchet fix an equation.
- Mystical Message — Decode a message for Bulkhead and Miko.
- Plan Ahead — Check the Autobots' rota to find out who can check out Jasper.
- Coded Canyon — Help Optimus and Ratchet reach the GroundBridge.
- Scrap Word — Help Raf Esquivel with a crossword.
- Who Said That? — Match the quote to the character.
- Scrap! — Count the Scraplets.
- Long-Range Sequencer — Solve number sequences.
- Eye, Eye — Help Jack and Raf identify characters.
- Red Letter — Complete words to solve a code.
- Whirligig — Identify the person following Bulkhead through the GroundBridge.
- Pixelated — Work out who Miko took a picture of with her phone.
Bonus Kre-O Pages
- The Grid — A mini-game of sudoku with Kreon heads.
- Space Oddity — Spot the odd one out.
- Squaring Up — How many squares can you count?
- On Your Marks, Get Set, Draw — Two-player game drawing lines on a grid to make squares.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.