- Autocrasher is a Predacon Autoroller from the Beast Wars II portion of the Beast Era continuity family.
Autocrasher is one of the oldest soldiers you'll find in the entire Predacon army. Like many old-timers he often goes on at length about how things were done "in his cycle" and is full of seemingly endless tales of old battles fought alongside long dead robots. He doesn’t question why he fights for the Predacons and Galvatron; it’s his duty to do so, so he does it to the best of his ability. He believes such obedience and dedication are the key to a return of the era of Decepticon glory. Responsible for guarding Predacon installations, he’s a loud, brash soldier who relentlessly browbeats younger and less dedicated soldiers.
Beast Wars II cartoonEdit
- Voice actor: ? (Japanese)
Beast Wars II mangaEdit
IDW Beast Wars comicsEdit
Beast Wars IIEdit
- Autocrasher (Autoroller, 1998)
- Japanese ID number: D-18
- Accessories: 4 missiles
- A redeco of Generation 2 Roadblock, Autocrasher turns into a payloader. His robot mode has a spring-activated spinning saw blade on his left arm, and a spring-loaded missile launcher in the right. He has an auto-transforming gimmick activated by rolling his rear wheels; roll forward to go to robot mode, and back to payloader. A switch on his back end separates the gears of the gimmick, allowing him to roll freely in either mode.
- This mold was also intended to be used for "Sgt. Hound" in Generation 2, but that release was canceled.
- All of the Beast Wars II Autorollers have 2-D card art, rather than the CGI model art made for the entire rest of the line.