The name Ark has been applied to lots of starships, including but probably not limited to:
- The Ark, the Vanguard-class starship from Generation One which (usually) crashed on Earth four million years ago.
- The Ark II, the Autobot starship that blew up in the Dreamwave Productions version of Generation One.
- The Arc II, the oddly-spelled Autobot starship that was hiding underwater in the G.I. Joe vs. the Transformers continuity.
- The original Ark, which disappeared into the Benzuli Expanse.
- Ark-12, the ship Hound's crew used to travel to Earth until making a detour to Garrus-9.
- Ark-17, the one that Springer used while rescuing Kup.
- Ark-19, Prowl's ship that was parked in Illinois, until Sixshot blew it up.
- Ark-27, the one that's full of Triggerbots and Targetmasters... oh, and Gunrunner.
- Ark-32, the one that the Autobots used to leave Earth and go to Garrus-9.
- The Ark, the legendary ship from Transformers: Cybertron made up of the Atlantis, Ogygia, Hyperborea, and Lemuria.
- The Ark, the starship of the evil Autobots from Shattered Glass continuity.
Starships named Ark should not be confused with:
- The state of Arkansas.
- The story Ark Duty.
There is a series of books called: