Arcee is one of the toughest and deadliest warriors the Autobot's have. She has been through a lot and has been down many times. Most painfull of which was lossing her first partner at the hands of Airachnid which caused her to become saddened and tried to push everyone away, until Cliffjumper came along, helped her and became her new partner. So after his death, Arcee felt even more depressed until Jack Darby came along. Although Arcee and Jack didn't get along at first, she eventually came to appreciated his courage and determination to help the Autobots.
Although she recovered from her depression, she still seek's vengeance for the death of Tailgate and after discovering that Starscream killed Cliffjumper she want's vengeance on him too. With her accuracy with a blaster and skill with a blade, Arcee is Sarah Connor with wheels.
War for Cybertron
Arcee is a scout class that is larger than other scouts. She transforms into a pink Cybertronian convertible vehicle. She can be seen in the mission: Kaon Prison Break; in her cell and directing escapees after she gets free from the all cell unlocking distraction.
Bumblebee at Tyger Pax
Arcee was originally part of Delta Team with Tailgate as her partner. During an unnamed battle, Arcee was attacked by Decepticons. Tailgate failed to take out a sniper at the artillery deposit, forcing her to fight hand to hand. She managed to get away but was captured by Airachnid. When she woke up, the spider bot scared her and torched her but soon realized that Arcee would not break. Airachnid's Vehicon troopers brought in a captured Tailgate and threatened to kill him if she did not supply the coordinates of an impending attack. Arcee claimed to not know them which provoked Airachnid to kill Tailgate which put Arcee in a state of shock. Before Airachnid could try and kill her, Bumblebee and Cliffjumper stormed the joint, took out the guards and freed Arcee. But Airachnid was able to escape. Arcee then blamed herself for Tailgate's death
Prime: First Edition
- New York ComicCon Arcee (2011)
- Accessories: 2 x Blades
- An early release of a deluxe scaled Arcee figure in pink.
- Arcee (2011)
- Accessories: 2 x Blades
- A general release of a deluxe scaled Arcee figure.
Prime: Robots in Disguise
- Arcee (Legion, 2012)
- Arcee (2012)
- Acessories: Blaster, Sword
- She can be unlocked as a playable character by completing the Autobot part of in War for Cybertron game.
- In the Kaon Prison Break chapter at the To the Dungeon checkpoint, where you're in the area with the clear roof, you can find Arcee examining her "fingernails" in one of the jail cells where the third squad of Decepticons emerge from.
- In the same chapter, after you've freed most of the Autobots, she can be seen (through a hole in the ground) guiding the fleeing Autobots out of the prison.
- Her special powers are a shockwave and the ability to cloak for a short period of time.
- She seems to display stylized feminine body characteristics such as curvy hips and apparent breasts, though not as blatant as Blackaracnia or Thunderblast, who even had nipples. Interestingly, her toy's feminism is very dialed-down compared to her CGI model in the show, most notably a differently formed chest that looks less like breasts.
- She is the first female Autobot (but not the first female Transformer) to be part of the regular at the beginning of the show.
- She was once captured and tortured by Airachnid.
- In "Darkness Rising", she is openly disturbed while comparing Cliffjumper's condition to "something from those con experiments during the war." This may be an early reference to her torture at Airachnid's hand, and may be indicative of a form of PTSD.
- Her blade weapons bear a resemblance to those of Dino, albeit pointing the opposite direction.
- Despite being dismissive of Jack at first, she has been seen to come to care for him greatly. Examples of this include when Airachnid begins to hunt Jack she becomes scared for his life and when Jack's mother questions why Jack needs to help Arcee with a diagnostic, Arcee becomes noticeably jealous.
- In the game War for Cybertron, she is playable character in the Escalation mode. Her abilities are Cloaking and Shockwave, making her an excellent escape artist as a car, and a surprise master. Her two best weapons would probably be the chargeable Plasma Cannon and the Null Ray.
- In Fall of Cybertron, during chapter 4, a pin up poster of Arcee can be found in a room by the trash compactor.