The AllSpark Power sub-line was composed primarily of redecos of existing toys from the movie line. A few new molds, based on vehicles that appeared in the movie, were also released, as were a handful of redecos of toys from previous lines that were available as store exclusives.
The Allspark Power packaging differed from the previous packaging as well. Although it retained the dark red colour and "battle damage" along the sides, the exposed mechanical parts had blue electricity (reminiscent of the All Spark's energy) overlaying them.
Only four AllSpark Power toys were available in Japan. All of them included a miniature All Spark cube accessory that was not included with the Hasbro versions.
United States mass market retail toysEdit
AllSpark Battles (Legends Class two-packs)
- Cliffjumper vs. Recon Barricade
- Autobot Jazz vs. Bonecrusher
- Rescue Ratchet vs. Decepticon Brawl
- Ironhide vs. Desert Blackout
- Nightwatch Optimus Prime vs. Stealth Starscream
- Battle Jazz vs. Ice Megatron
- Bumblebee vs. Scorponok
United States market store exclusive releasesEdit
Scout Class (Target exclusives)
Deluxe Class (Target exclusives)
Voyager Class (Toys "R" Us exclusives)
Ultra Class (Toys "R" Us exclusives)
Non-United States market releasesEdit
- Although Leader Class Nightwatch Optimus Prime was available in Japan as well, the Japanese version - which was virtually identical to the version previously released in the United Kingdom - was lacking the "AllSpark Power" blue accents from the toy itself and all the characteristic "AllSpark Power" style elements from the packaging.
- The Target exclusive Deep Space Starscream redeco of Voyager Class Starscream, officially recognized as a Premium Series toy by Hasbro, sports several of the familiar "AllSpark Power" style elements (but not the name "AllSpark Power") on its packaging for reasons unknown.