|Specifics: Fiction appearance, toy|
Air Hunter is a rare being indeed; he is a wholly noble and generous Decepticon. He adheres to a strict military code, which includes teamwork and camaraderie. He even shares his energy with teammates who are running low. He spends a lot of time training in melee combat with his new solitarium weapon the Sacred-Cut Sword "Armorkiller", attempting to perfect the "Illusion Master" technique.
- Air Hunter (Decepticon, 2004)
- Japanese ID number: RM 06
- Accessories: "Chromium Shot' 2-part rifle, "Sacred-Cut Sword 'Armorkiller'" blade
- Part of the early Robot Masters line, Air Hunter is a redeco of the Machine Wars Megaplex/Megatron mold, transforming from a Lockheed-Martin F-22 Raptor fighter jet to robot mode with a spring-loaded one-step transformation. The two halves of his "Chromium Shot" rifle store in the back of his robot-mode legs.
- Unique to this release of the mold is the clear-plastic naginata-style weapon "Sacred-Cut Sword 'Armorkiller'". This can combine with the other Robot Masters Decepticons' solitarium weapons to form the "Arsenal Force" megaweapon.
- It has been speculated that the new-mold weapons in Robot Masters are actually unused accessories from the Takara "LED Powers" Microman series, which was abruptly canceled in late 2000. The last section of the line included transparent plastic weapons that could be combined to form armor or larger weapons for the individual Microman figures. The handle size is also identical between the solitarium parts and the "Shining Tector" Microman weapons.